GRIAL Group hosts from January 24th to January 28th the eLearning Training Days workshop, which are held under the auspices of the Lifelong Learning Programme – Leonardo da Vinci VETPRO Project “ELearning in flamenco rhythm” (Ref. 872A8A24631B9423).
Twenty three Poland business-men, from around twenty companies which eLearning core activity related, will know the eLearning field in Spain, both from an academic and research point of view and also from the enterprise perspective.
The workshop agenda is divided into six different focuses.
- The State of Art of eLearning in Spain
- The emerging eLearning-based research lines in GRIAL group
- The State of the Art of Corporative eLearning
- The eLearning in Spanish Public Administration
- Cooperation possibilities in new eLearning projects under the EU Lifelong Programme
- Business meetings with Spanish companies interesting in eLearning activities
- Cultural and linguistic context of e-learning in Spain
We would like to thanks to InGaFor Poland, Instituto Universitario de Ciencias de la Educación – IUCE – of the Salamanca University, IBBM Consultores, ECLAP, Eventic, Salamanca Chambers of Commerce and APeL for their collaboration and support in the development of this project and this workshop.
Some materials and presentations used in the eLearning Training Days workshop:
- GRIAL Research Group Presentation
- GRIAL Main Research Lines and Results
- Online Tutoring in Grial Group
- Learning-Object Management for eLearning Systems
- eLearning in Spain – Presentation