The First Edition of the International Conference on Technological Ecosystems for Enhancing Multiculturality (TEEM – http://teemconference.eu) will be held in the Educational Research Institute (IUCE – htttp://iuce.usal.es) at the University of Salamanca next November 15-16, 2013.
This event is aimed to create a researching community to interchange and dialogue about the multiculturality enhancement from the Knowledge Society interdisciplinary perspective. In this way, TEEM Conference in linked to the Education in Knowledge Society PhD Programme of the University of Salamanca (http://www.usal.es/webusal/node/30026).
This TEEM first edition is organised into a set of thematic tracks, each one with its own topics and call for papers:
- Track 1. Doctoral Consortium
- Track 2. Technological advances and teaching innovation applied to Health Sciences education
- Track 3. Communication and cultural diversity
- Track 4. Science 2.0 supported by Open Access Repositories and Open Linked Data
- Track 5. A promised land for educational decision making? Present and future of learning analytics
- Track 6. A robot in the classroom
- Track 7. Formal and informal learning experiences in multicultural scopes
- Track 8. Application of Mobile and Software As A Service (SAAS) in learning processes
- Track 9. Educational innovation
- Track 10. New publishing and scientific communication ways: Electronic edition and digital educational resources
- Track 11. 4th International Workshop on Software Engineering for E-learning (ISELEAR’13)
All the tracks share the idea to go further the traditional academic conference presentations, just in order to look for the discussion and the improvement of the actual researches and future ones including the constructive feedback from the conference attendants.
Conference proceedings will be published in the ACM Digital Library as a volume in its International Conference Proceedings Series with ISBN.
Besides, 12 special issues will be organised to extend (60% at least) the best papers and also to make new articles as result of new collaborations among conference participants. The updated journal list may be consulted at http://teemconference.eu/special-issues.